May 5-7 2017
Gather together with women of all ages as we learn to embrace the physical and emotional changes that occur as we age, and do so with grace, ease, and joy. It’s time to tap into your inner voice of wisdom, peace, and guidance. This retreat has been designed specifically for women who are experiencing PMS, or struggling with perimenopausal or menopause symptoms. If you are encountering some of the challenges that arise as we mature, for example, weight gain, sleeplessness, fatigue, joint stiffness, hot flashes, memory loss, loss of sex drive, hair loss, irritability, self-doubt, melancholy or even cravings for sweets, then this retreat is for you! The weekend will be filled with soul nurturing and inspirational yoga and pranayama, mind clearing meditation, the healing practice of Reiki, reflection, and powerful workshops designed to help you let go of your inner critic, connect with your inner mentor, reinvent your health, and manifest the life you desire.
- Immerse yourself in a daily practice of yoga designed to bring healing and balance. The yoga practice will be adapted so that all-levels can participate
- Experience specific yoga and restorative yoga poses to effectively counteract symptoms of PMS, Perimenopause and Menopause
- Practice breathing and meditation techniques that calm your mind and spirit
- Explore how and why self-limiting thoughts often undermine us and discover how to overcome them
- Discover how your emotions are intimately involved with the expression of your physical body through a unique group meditation
- Journey to meet your inner wise woman and learn to trust her voice of wisdom, peace, and loving guidance
- Learn how to tap into the innate wisdom of your body to help you address physical disharmony and truly change the direction of the aging process.
- How to make the best food choices for you and tips to control your waistline
- Simple tricks to decrease your toxic load from chemicals in the environment
- Your natural options for hormonal health
And much more!
Dr. Sharon Stills
Naturopathic Medical Doctor
Dr. Sharon Stills is a graduate of SCNM and a licensed Naturopathic Medical Doctor in the state of Arizona. She has helped thousands of women transition naturally through menopause and will be celebrating her own journey through menopause with a climb up Kilimanjaro. She is passionate about the power of retreats and refers to them as medicine along with the other tools she uses for her patients including diet, nutritional supplementation, meditation and yoga.
Professional Coach, Certified Energy Leadership Master Practitioner
As a Professional Coach and Certified Energy Leadership Master Practitioner, Cyn coaches and mentors women as they navigate their way through transition in their professional and personal lives. Her clients are often looking for ways to get “unstuck” from a particular situation, for strategies that help them uncover and pursue long-held dreams, or they’re feeling a profound shift in the makeup of who they are as they reach midlife. Cynthia’s work helps women evaluate what’s going on, articulate where they want to go, then quickly surface and break through energy-draining, limiting beliefs that may be holding them back from getting what they truly want.
Her clients learn practical and proven strategies for building their awareness and confidence by tapping into their innate wisdom & energy. The result? Empowered individuals who experience personal and career renewal so they can thrive, on their own terms.
E-RYT 500 Yoga & Meditation Instructor
Maria spent over 25 years in the crazy corporate world. Needing a detox from an unhealthy Blackberry addiction, boatloads of stress, and an aching back, she sought out a healthier lifestyle and is grateful to have found her physical and spiritual release through the practice of yoga.
Today she is living a balanced and blissful life, teaching yoga, leading international yoga retreats, sharing inspiration on the Daily Downward Dog, creating meditation videos for Hang 10 Meditation, and contributing her writing to Elephant Journal, Daily Cup of Yoga, and MindBodyGreen.
Her playful, heart-opening teaching combines meditation, breath, alignment, and asana in slow-flowing Hatha yoga classes that encourage students to reconnect to their bodies and breath as a means to fill up with joy. Maria incorporates uplifting class themes, music, poetry, laughter, and the spiritual teachings of yoga to create a peaceful environment where students can quiet their minds, let go, and experience a deep sense of calm and well-being. In 2011 she was able to combine two of her greatest passions – yoga and the beach – to start her own beach yoga “studio” on the beautiful shores of Lake Erie, Ohio, where she has shared yoga with hundreds of students.
Let go of the Inner Critic
Embrace Your Inner Mentor
- Recognize and get to know your inner critic, the voice that holds you back from your greatness
- Learn how to separate inner critic thinking from realistic thinking
- Learn tools and practices to use in the moment self-doubt turns up
- Meet and get to know your inner mentor. Learn how to tap into her voice of wisdom, peace, and guidance to support you throughout your life
Reinvent Your Health
Learn the medical foundation that Dr. Stills has utilized with thousands of patients across the globe to help you address any physical disharmony you are experiencing in your body.
- How to make the best food choices
- Learn simple tricks to decrease your toxic load from chemicals in the environment
- Balanced hormones = Sanity Learn about your natural options for hormonal health
- Become highly skilled in the art of sleep!
- Embrace the elements of nature to heal your body
Participate in an AUM Meditation
(Awareness Understanding Meditation)
The mind/body connection is spoken about often and by engaging in the AUM you will have an opportunity to discover first-hand how your emotions are intimately involved with the expression of your physical body. This playful exercise provides a safe and comfortable environment to discover your edges, connect with your power, learn how to deeply connect with yourself and others, and step deeply into your life. You will embrace the art of meditation and learn about the many facets it has to offer.
Retreat Package Details
Retreat Package Pricing
- Lodge Room Triple Occupancy (2 queen beds): $550/per person
- Lodge Room Double Occupancy (2 queen beds): $600/per person
- Lodge Room Single Occupancy (1 king bed): $750
- 2 Nights Lodging in either single or double occupancy rooms at Salt Fork Lodge (Friday May 5, Saturday, May 6)
- 4 yoga and meditation practices with Maria
- Breakfast on Saturday & Sunday
- Lunch on Saturday
- Dinner on Friday and Saturday
- Let Go of Your Inner Critic Workshop with Cynthia
- Embrace Your Inner Mentor Workshop with Cynthia
- Reinvent Your Health Workshop with Sharon
- AUM Meditation Workshop with Sharon
- Access to Salt Fork in-door pool, hot tub and fitness center – see all the Resort Amenities here
- Bonfire and special activity on Saturday night
- Transportation to the retreat
- Any additional snacks or alcoholic beverages.
Reserve Your Spot Now!
A $100 deposit is required to reserve your room by either check or secure Paypal payment (click the Buy Now button below). Final payment is due 45 days prior to retreat on March 20. No refunds for cancellations less than 45 days prior to the retreat. Initial deposit is non-refundable.
Please review the retreat terms and conditions before making initial deposit.
If you are traveling alone and would like to be paired up with another retreat guest for double occupancy, please let us know and we will make an effort to pair you with another matching participant. Both parties must agree to room together. If we are unable to pair you with another guest the single occupancy rate will apply.
Questions? Contact me
Pay $100 Deposit via PayPal
Maria is amazing!!! I am 44 years old and suffering from surgical menopause. I have had hot flashes, night sweats, foggy mind, insomnia and weight gain over the past few months. I have tried over the counter medication with no relief. I can’t take hormone replacement due to a history of blood clots, and the only other option my doctors could recommend were anti-depression pills, whose side effects is helping with hot flashes. I was going crazy!! My co-worker suggested I contact Maria and I’m so thankful I did. We meet for a private session and it was amazing. She showed me poses and shared information about essential oils, and sent me home with information about the poses and the benefits of each along with some tea. It’s only been a couple days, but I’m doing a 15-20 practice before bed and last night I slept through the night! Something I haven’t done in months. My hot flashes are less frequent and less intense! My foggy mind is going away and I feel better than I’ve felt in months. Thank you Maria for helping me find myself again!!
She was able to discover what was actually wrong with me When I could find no help for my health issues in my homeland of Iceland, I traveled to the United States to see Dr. Stills. Her tests showed me what the underlying matters truly were, and she was able to discover what was actually wrong with me. Her nutritional guidelines, supplements, and hormonal medications got me back to fantastic health again. I am forever grateful.
R.M., 61-year-old female from Iceland
I have had the pleasure and fortune of working with Cynthia over the past few years. During this time, she has been instrumental in supporting, mentoring and coaching me through my career advancement by giving me the opportunity to change my career path. What I find most valuable, unique and refreshing about her coaching style is her ability to go a level deeper and see the belief systems that challenged the person and professional I want to be. This is sacred ground and she earned my trust to do this work.
In addition, Cynthia is an experienced professional and leader in her own right. I highly recommend Cynthia to any individual looking to make positive professional and personal changes in their life.
Dr. Stills was able to detect the missing link I began working with Dr. Stills over six years ago, when I was completely frustrated about the treatment I was receiving for my Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis. With one visit and twelve vials of blood, Dr. Stills was able to detect the missing link that wasn’t being treated by the synthroid medication I was taking. Throughout the years, I have learned a tremendous amount about natural medicine and how to be connected to my body. I want to thank Dr. Stills for her support on my healing journey.
L.R., 37-year-old female from Suffolk County, NY