Women of Wisdom (WOW) Weekend Retreat
May 5-7, 2017
Retreat Terms and Conditions
- All WOW Retreat purchases and reservations are non-refundable, except in the case that a retreat does not occur. Credit card transaction fees will be subtracted from all refunds.
- A $100 non-refundable deposit is required to secure your reservation.
- Full Payment is due on March 20, 2017 for the May 5-7, 2017 Women of Wisdom Retreat. If the balance is not paid on or before the due date, we will treat the booking as canceled.
- Customers are responsible for transportation to the retreat including airfare and transportation to and from the airports to the resort properties unless otherwise noted. WOW Retreats will not refund money to customers who were not able to attend the retreat due to weather, cancelled flights, or other impediments to travel.
- MariaMedia LLC, Cynthia Mathis LLC, Sharon Stills NMD, collectively and hereafter known as “WOW Retreat Owners” are not held liable for any customer travel, food or other costs not included in the retreat.
- WOW Retreat Owners reserve the right to offer discretionary discounts and this does not affect the status of any guests who have paid the full price and no discount will then become due to them.
- The customer shall not use any retreat property except for permitted use and shall not use the property for any offensive, noisy, dangerous, illegal, entertainment, immoral or improper purposes. The customer shall not do anything which may be a nuisance or annoyance to retreat guests, staff or property owners.
- WOW Retreat Owners reserve the right at their sole discretion to terminate retreat involvement by the customer in the event of any breach of these terms and conditions. The customer will be required to vacate the retreat and WOW Retreat Owners shall not refund payment or accept any consequential liability damages or loss.
- Retreat participants must be 18 years of age or older and agree to be entirely financially responsible for all charges and other fees arising from participating in this retreat.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that he/she has all relevant travel documentation.
- WOW Retreat Owners can accept no responsibility for delay or cancellation of any flights, train, buses or other forms of transport.
- WOW Retreat Owners reserve the right to alter any facility accommodation, meal, or retreat activity.
- Customer understands that it is their responsibility to consult with a physician prior to and regarding their participation in yoga classes and other retreat activities.
- In consideration of being permitted to participate in yoga retreat classes and activities, customer agrees to assume full responsibility for any risks, injuries or damages, known or unknown, which they might incur as a result of participating in the program, and promise to participate with their comfort zone. In further consideration of being permitted to participate in the yoga retreat and activities the customer knowingly, voluntarily and expressly waives any claim they may have against the yoga class instructor for any injury or damages that they may sustain as a result of participating in the retreat. Customer will inform the instructor of any new injury or condition which might affect their ability to practice yoga or take part in retreat activities.
- WOW Retreat Owners cannot accept any responsibility for loss or damage of personal possessions or valuables of the customer.
- In the event of a customer having any complaint then he/she will not discuss this with any third party and shall notify the WOW Retreat Owners as soon as possible.
- WOW Retreat Owners shall not be liable for any failures beyond its control. This covers natural disasters, war, ‘acts of God’, closure of airports, civil strife, accidents or failure to perform by third parties, including suppliers and subcontractors.
- WOW Retreat Owners accept no liability for loss, damage, injury or illnesses which may be received during the customers stay or traveling to and from the Women of Wisdom Weekend Retreat
- It is recommended that all customers have adequate medical insurance for the duration of this trip.